Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Denver's Union Station!


Denver's Union Station is apparently home to the largest rail expansion project in the nation right now, and the quality and design of this gorgeous accompanying urban renewal project is absolutely STUNNING.

I did a few walking tours during the construction phases, but walked around this morning with my jaw hanging open at how impressed I was! The fine detailing, the design elements, the quality of materials and the beautiful light everywhere all made me positively GIDDY. Inside and out, this is truly a crown jewel for Denver!!

I'll surely go back many times with my real camera, but for now, here are a few iPhone shots from this morning. Opens officially on July 26th!



 the already iconic overlook...

my apologies, but we couldn't resist an on-site selfie...

No comments: