Monday, March 18, 2013

Head Shot Shoot-Off [ Denver Portrait Photographer ]

My boy and I both needed our head shots refreshed, so yesterday we took advantage of a lovely Sunday in Denver to have fun taking portraits of each other. He assists me on photo shoots from time to time, so thought it would be fun to let him be in charge of the camera and direction, to see what he could do.

In addition, since he's an actor, I have discovered this is a great way for him to learn what its like to be on BOTH sides of the camera.

He's a fine young photographer as well as actor, as it turns out!

We do have fun... I'm a lucky mom!!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I LOVE these photos!!! Gabriel you are a natural portrait photographer and your mom is a BEAUTIFUL subject. Will you take photos of me when I'm in Denver????