Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Love! Pure Love! | Denver Family Photographer

So there's this question that every photographer is asked:
   "What's your favorite photo?"
To which, ideally, the answer is:
   "The one I'll take tomorrow!"



I've been lucky enough to experience and create new personal favorites on nearly every photo shoot lately, but this one (above!) may have just jumped onto a permanent list of top fav photos ever!! Pure joy, pure love, natural light... spontaneous moment. All of my very favorite things in one image.

Of course, it helps that I have fallen madly in love with this little family. Can you blame me? I mean, can you even believe how CUTE this little girl is?? She was a fantastic model on our shoot... and her PARENTS?? Well, let me just say it was a joy-filled honor to get to work with these incredible, bright, loving and super TALENTED people. Stephanie and Doug, I just adore you!

In case you were wondering, yes, behind the camera I was in heaven. Oh! And I almost forgot: we were outside trying to duck to avoid 30 MPH wind gusts on this shoot in Denver. So we got creative in finding protected urban nooks with great light, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Enjoy!
















No comments: