Thursday, August 7, 2014

Portrait Session in Denver's Newest Treasure! { Senior Pictures Denver }


The former architect in me has been beside myself with excitement watching the renovation of Union Station in Denver this year. I photographed it from above while it was under construction; my son and I did walking tours with urban infill groups; we visited when it first opened to the public and then again for the official Grand Opening.

Upon seeing the AMAZING new space, furnishings and light, the photographer in me took over and became beside myself with excitement at the prospect of portrait sessions in the great interior! It has absolutely incredible light -- even, lovely, flattering -- beautiful. The furnishings and textures are incredible. I am in love.

And for my very first session: the amazing Madison!! I can't wait to edit her photos (I mean truly, I am CRAZY excited for these). In the meantime, here are a few teasers from behind the scenes.
Enjoy!


Yes... we had A LOT of fun!! (and that back of camera shot. I mean, seriously: how absolutely adorable is this girl??)

Also worth mentioning: Everyone from bar tenders to shop owners to security guards seemed excited that we were in there photographing their space. I'll keep saying this: Denver is SO LUCKY to have this unique, beautiful and welcoming urban space.

And one more notable perk to photographing in Union Station: SO many options for wonderful treats after the shoot!

No comments: