Thursday, June 19, 2014

Family Pictures Make Me HAPPY! | Denver Family Photographer



I smile throughout these family photo sessions, I smile stupidly at my monitor as I edit them. How can you NOT smile looking at these bright, loving faces?

This was a particularly fun cross-section for me of my love of architecture and portraiture, as this amazing husband and wife team are architects (originally architectural photography clients). We photographed the session on location at the house which they designed for their family (right after a quick spring storm in Denver). Check out Kung Architecture to see their work!









1 comment:

Lain Lab said...

Our Denver Real Estate Photography & Colorado Drone Video team are experts in creating stunning visual media of real estate from the ground and sky. aerial photography denver is the best way to showcase your property and the beautiful landscape around it. We can take photos of your property via drone. For more information about Visit- https://coreartisans.net